- 4 slices each of low fat swiss cheese and pepperjack cheese
- 2 large ripe avocados, sliced
- 1 cup of spicy tomato sauce
- 8 slices of good hearty bread
- 1/2 pound of chicken tenders
- 1 tsp salt and pepper each
- 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- dash of olive oil
- dash of paprika
- Olive Oil Spray
Mix seasonings together along with the olive oil and toss with the chicken tenders. Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on size of tenders) at 375. Set aside to cool. Once cool cut into nice size chunks.
Spray olive oil on both sides of a slice of bread. Place bread onto skillet bottom and add slice of pepperjack and slice of swiss cheese, next add the chicken and avocado slices. Spray olive oil a second slice of bread on both sides and place on top of sandwich. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining slices of bread. Top with the spicy tomato sauce and call it a night!