11 responses

1. Alexandra
    July 30, 2011

I just purchased the Ninja Food Processor,blender, Drink maker and it works great. I have been using it for about 5 days now and I have made some delicious Dr. Oz smoothies they really do fill you up. Dr. Oz smoothies are so filling I am definitely eating less calories.

Save her on the Ninja Food Processor, blender;
    Ninja Blender NJ600 XL – Black

Losing Weight (Get More Smoothie Recipes from Book): The Owner’s Manual to Simple and Healthy Weight Loss

2. molly
    August 31, 2012

The Ninja Kitchen System is really everything they say it does. Instant smoothies, crush ice, chops vegetables…Everything you want in a blender and more. The Ninja is more than just a blender.

3. randy @ diets
    April 19, 2013

Smoothies are a great meal replacement option especially healthy ones. I love them and usually have i for breakfast or lunch and it helps me stay on track with a healthy diet.

4. mindy @ smoothies
    November 27, 2013

These smoothies look delicious. Here are some more smoothie recipe to enjoy.

5. mindy @ smoothies
    November 27, 2013

delicious

6. Janamian
    May 20, 2014

Smoothies, the best and most effective way to slim down, detox, beautify and energize in just minutes. All day Everyday, 🙂
    any one can just start with a cheap blender & then move up to much stronger brands.
    Regards
    Michael

7. Jeffrey Teem
    March 20, 2016

I have been doing a smoothie diet for 4 months and it working very well for me. The Ninja system has helped me through it all. here is some delicious smoothie flavors to chose from.

8. Kermit Dwinell
    April 2, 2016

I believe that avoiding refined foods would be the first step to lose weight. They will taste beneficial, but highly processed foods possess very little nutritional value, making you eat more only to have enough strength to get throughout the day. In case you are constantly having these foods, moving over to whole grains and other complex carbohydrates will help you to have more power while taking in less. Great blog post.