Do you love Avocados? They really are delicious and so healthy. This is a vegetable that you much try because they are yummy with so many vitamins. And the avocado recipes are endless.
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Cooked & Cubed)
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Lettuce Leaves Chopped
- Juice of one Lime
- 2 ounces of Goat cheese or your choice of soft cheese
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 8 Cilantro leaves chopped
- Cut the avocado in half. Scoop out avocado and save shell.
- Cut one half into cubes and set aside.
- Place the other half in a bowl and mash with fork, mixing in seasoning and 1 ounce scoop of goat cheese
- Once mixed, add cubed chicken, lettuce, and other 1 ounce scoop of goat cheese. Add lime juice and mix together in the bowl. Then gently mix in the cubed avocado (Avoid mashing the cubes, you want it chunky)
- Fill the avocado shells with the Avocado Chicken Salad and serve
- Optional: Serve with lettuce leaves to make wraps
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical, America's Number 1 Selling Weight Loss Brand, Weight Loss Supplement 72 CapletsHydroxycut is the perfect weight loss supplement to help you reach your weight loss goals. Unlike other weight loss products, Hydroxycut is formulated... Read More >
Wellness CORE Natural Reduced Fat Grain Free Dry Dog Food, Turkey & Chicken, 26-Pound BagWellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food Reduced Fat Weight Management Turkey & Chicken Recipe is healthy, 100% natural grain free dog food for a... Read More >
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet Cookbook: More than 150 Recipes to Help You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy for LifeThe companion cookbook to Dr. Mark Hyman's revolutionary weight-loss program, the #1 New York Times bestseller The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox D... Read More >