Mmmmmm, apple crisp! Try this tasty low calorie recipe with frozen yogurt it is a low calorie treat that is guilt free.
- 4 cups peeled, cored, sliced granny smith apples (3-4 medium apples)
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the apples evenly in the bottom of a 11×7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. To complete the crisp, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir until the mixture resembles of course meal. Top the apples evenly with the oat mixture.
4. Bake the crisp at 350°F for 30 minutes.
5. Top each apple crisp serving with 2 tablespoons of frozen vanilla yogurt.
Per Serving (1/2 cup apples with 2 Tablespoons of frozen yogurt) Calories 190
At Base Culture, we are dedicated to giving you the tools needed to help embrace an all-natural and healthy lifestyle, WI... Read More >
Dessert for Two takes well-loved desserts and scales them down to make only two servings!Who doesn't love towering three-layer cakes with mo... Read More >
✅ Perfect size for bite-size desserts, finger foo... Read More >