This is a great tasting Low Calorie Recipe that would be perfect for Mother’s Day or any other day. Try it you will love it without the guilt of gaining weight.
This is a perfect recipe for the Dr. Oz detox diet so eat up and enjoy.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 chicken breast cutlets, trimmed of fat (about 1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 5 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 2 cups halved seedless green or red grapes
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Place flour in a shallow dish. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken in the flour (reserve excess flour). Heat 3 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until golden on the first side, 2 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, turn the chicken and cook until the other side is golden, 2 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the pan and heat over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring, until just starting to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Add grapes and cook, stirring occasionally, until just starting to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with 5 teaspoons of the reserved flour; stir to coat. Add wine and broth; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally and scraping up any browned bits, until the sauce is reduced and thickened, about 8 minutes. Stir in parsley.
3. Return the chicken to the pan, turning to coat with sauce, and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve the chicken with the sauce on top.
Protein: 30 gm
Fat: 8 gm
Carb: 29 gm
The sheer number of things that are attacking our immune systems and our digestive systems is staggering Raw Greens Food can help.
The majo... Read More >