– 12 oz portabello mushrooms, roughly chopped
– 4 cloves garlic, diced
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– crushed red pepper flakes
– 1/4 cup white wine
– 2 8.7 oz packages whole wheat fettucini
– 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
– Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
Rinse pasta VERY WELL in strainer. Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling, and then drain and dry well.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until soft, about 1 minute. Add the sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté about 2 minutes. Add white wine and cook another 3 minutes.
Entire Recipe makes 4 servings
Whole Wheat Pasta brand Recommendations (fettuccine and others):
*** This cookbook has been edited and updated (12/13/2015), thanks to all the feedback we got. Thank you for making this book ... Read More >