This is a versatile vegan spinach artichoke dip that you can serve warm or chilled. Serve with fresh veggie sticks or with low calorie tortilla chips or crackers. It also works as a fantastic spread on pita sandwiches or on top of baked grill chicken for a quick and easy low calorie meal idea.
- 6 oz steamed spinach
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 can of cannelloni beans
- 1/2 cup of chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. of fresh basil
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (NOT the kind marinated in oil)
- Optional: salt and additional spices to taste
- Steam and make sure to thoroughly drain the spinach (it holds so much water!).
- In a blender or food processor, puree all of the ingredients EXCEPT for the artichoke hearts.
- In a medium mixing bowl, gently fold in the minced artichoke hearts with the mixture. Add your optional ingredients (salt & other spices)
Assortment Includes: • 4 Grandmas Cookies (2.5 oz) 1 Cheez It Original (1.5 oz) 1 Cheez It White Cheddar (1.5 oz)... Read More >