The 17 Day Diet is a diet plan the is helping many to lose weight. This might be the diet for you. For most 17 day dieters the hardest part is the first month because of the menu plan you really need to stay on track and follow it consistently. Here is a great example of a Daily Menu Plan for Cycle 1:
- 4 egg whites.
- ½ Cup of fat free plain yogurt w/ 3 strawberries, 1 Tbsp ground flax seed.
Shop Now: (Now Foods, Organic Golden Flax Seeds).
- 1 8oz Hot Green Tea.
- ½ C of fat free plain yogurt w/ 4 strawberries, and 1 tsp Xylitol.
- 1 8oz Whey Protein Shake.
- Small handful of cherry tomatoes.
- White tuna fish w/ dribble of olive oil, salt and pepper
Organic Flax Seeds: Try: Now Foods, Organic Golden Flax Seeds.
Certified Organic Ideal for Baking Flax seeds are one of the oldest foods known to man. Remnants of flax seeds were found in an excavation in southeastern Turkey dating back to early biblical years. Today, flax seeds are gaining consumer interest because of their high nutrient content. Flaxseed are a perfect food on the 17 Day Diet.
Shop Now: Now Foods, Organic Golden Flax Seeds
- Roasted chicken tenders w/ bbq sauce (just for added flavor).
- Steamed carrots.
- 8 oz hot lemon water
- 8 oz hot Green Tea
- 96 oz plus plain water
“Following an anti inflammatory diet has been a game-changer for me―and the elimination of gluten and dairy has been especially transformative.... Read More >