This is a healthy and easy way to have delicious fries without the calories. With just 2 Tbs. oil and an extra-hot oven, then potato slices are transformed into crispy fries!
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes, about 3
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees, cut potatoes into 1/4″ thick slices, using crinkle cutter if desired. Coat large jellyroll pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, rosemary, zest, salt and, if desired, pepper flakes.
Transfer potato mixture to pan, arranging in single layer. Bake, without stirring, 15-20 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with cheese; gently toss.