Start Losing Weight and building muscle with this Kettlebell Exercise Move below “The Snatch & Pull Move”.
The kettlebell is a ball of iron with a handle that comes in many sizes. It is a great fitness program to lose weight while toning and sculpting your body. It can workout all major parts of the body!
You may have heard of the kettlebell or seen it, and thought it seems intimidating, or even awkward, but actually many people find it to be effective, fun and easy to use.
Once you get the hang of being able to keep yourself balanced during your workouts, you will then start to really enjoy it, and find it to be an effective fitness program.
It is recommended that beginners start out with a 10 pound kettlebell and don’t increase the weight until you can do the move perfect.The GoFit 10-Pound Yellow Kettlebell with vinyl coating with training DVD is perfect for beginners. Get stated and purchase this below.
The Snatch and Pull Kettlebell Workout Move
- Grab a kettlebell and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes turned out about 45 degrees.
- Place the kettlebell on the floor between your feet. Stand up and lift the weight to chest height.
Grab the sides of the handle and push the kettlebell straight overhead.
- Lower it to your chest and assume the original grip before returning to start. That’s 1 rep; do 10.
Repeat the above move 10 time, resting 30-60 seconds.
- This is a great exercise move to start out with: Snatch Pull & Push-Press
- Body Workout benefits: Works shoulders, back, arms, hips, glutes, and hamstrings
Get more kettlebell moves and Videos @ Shrinktheplanet-weightloss.com
Engage in heart-pumping cardio training without having to leave the comforts of your home with the Marcy AIR-1 Exercise Fan Bike! Spare yourself gy... Read More >
Build Muscle, Lose Fat and Transform your Body with our Kettlebell Exercise Cards
Do you want more kettlebell exercise options? Workout idea... Read More >