Dance your way to losing weight! Have Fun Workouts and Get into shape. Some of the biggest challenges we experience when we set out to lose weight and get fit are staying motivated and interested in our workout plan. A lot of fitness programs fail just because it gets boring, therefore we need to add some spice and variety to our workout routines. A great way to add some spice to your workout routine is to incorporate the “Just Dance” game available on Nintendo’s Wii. The Wii has a variety of interactive fitness games that are fun a fitness routine that you will look forward to and lose weight.
Do you love to dance ? Most of us do! Then you will love the Wii Just Dance it is invigorating and fun.
The “Just Dance” is a great way to help you lose weight and feel motivated doing it. It is pretty easy to get the hang of just mimic the dance moves on screen animated dancer.
The Wii Just Dance provides an excellent cardiovascular workout that will burn calories, raise your heart rate and get you slim and trim.
Learn more about the Wii Just Dance here’s are some more features.
The Wii Just Dance Product Features:
- Burn calories, stay fit, and enjoy a fun workout all while having a blast with your favorite songs.
- Just Dance features more than 30 licensed tracks, ranging from iconic dance hits such as “You Can’t Touch This” by MC Hammer to modern day pop with “Hot N Cold” by Katy Perry.
- Scrolling lyrics lines so players can sing along to the beat.
- Step to the beat and learn real-life dance moves from music spanning the 80’s, 90’s, Disco, Rock and more.
- Raise the roof with anyone and everyone you know via fun 4 player party modes – with simple controls, anyone can pick-up and play.
They even have an entire segment of the console called “Wii Fit” that is entirely dedicated to working out and staying healthy.
Rachael, 36, of Miami Florida lost 48 pounds by exercise gaming
My past weight-loss attempts failed because I hated exercise and felt too restricted on diets. When my dad got me a Wii, I purchased the Wii Fit Plus, thinking “maybe this will be fun. It was, but the activities included weren’t that intense, so I wanted something extra. that’s when I found Just Dance, in which you learn dance routines to popular songs.
The weight came off. Just Dance was so much fun and aiming for high scores was so motivating that I found myself playing for over an hour every day. I ended up losing 1 to 2 pounds per week. I was 180 when I started: now I’m about 125. When I stepped on the Wii Fit balance board and it said my wieght was normal,” I couldn’t believe it.
My Advice focus on having fun. My goal isn’t just losing weight it’s getting a high score every time.
- The Wave Fitness Routine – A Cool way to workout.
- The Wii Fit – Customize your own workout according your weight loss goals.
Professional athlete... Read More >