Chicken Fried Mock Rice – 17 Day Diet Recipe or a great low calorie healthy recipe that is perfect for your diet plan! Have you heard of mock rice? Well this new way of making rice is becoming a huge trend. It is pretty tasty – give it a try.
Chicken with mock rice recipe:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked – cooked in a little coconut oil is best.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs. coconut oil – Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, 29-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)Coconut Oils)
- green onions
- 1 egg
Directions for mock rice:
- Heat up chopped garlic in some oil (Coconut oil is a good one – Shop now oneNutiva Organic Coconut Oil).
- While heating garlic, grate head of cauliflower. If you have a food processor or salad shooter, the grating will go quicker.
- Heat the cauliflower in the garlicky oil for about five minites. Stir it around well to make sure you’re distributing the garlic oil well, and making sure the cauli is getting cooked.
- Add 1/2 cup soy sauce. Stir well. Eat. Watch your portions! 😉
Shop now and save on the Cuisinart DFP-14 14-Cup Food Processors.
Recipe makes 4 servings Mix with chicken and you have a perfect meal. Enjoy!
Are you on the 17 day diet? If so how are you doing?
oneNutive Coconut Oil.
Have you struggled in the past with fad diets and crazy exercise routines?
There’s no need to struggle a... Read More >
Cooking from Scratch as Simply as Possible
The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook is the perfect way to get dinner on the table quickly and easily wit... Read More >