From England’s Hottest Diet “slimming world” – This easy-to-make dish is simply delicious – and so versatile.You can swap the mushrooms for your favorite vegetable, and even add cooked chicken, lean ham or tuna to create a bake that’s tasty hot or cold.
12oz uncooked pasta shells
low-calorie cooking spray
1 onion, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
14oz mixed mushrooms, thickly sliced
4 large eggs
salt and freshly ground black pepper
a handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
a handful of fresh chives, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, spray a skillet with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Cover with a lid and sweat the ingredients over a gentle heat for about 10 minutes, or until the onion becomes soft and slightly golden and the mushrooms have softened.
3. Add the cooked, drained pasta and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then transfer the mixture to a medium sized ovenproof dish..
4. Whisk the eggs in a bowl until they are slightly frothy. Season well and add the herbs. Pour the egg mixture into the pasta and stir briefly.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the mixture has set. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Learn More about Slimming World – England’s Hottest New diet.
Missy... Read More >