Take the Wii Fitness challenge with the Wii fit or give a healthy holiday gift this year. The Wii will rock you fit. Are you wondering what holiday gifts to give this season? Well check off that list with good healthy gifts. This is definitely the season for temptation, so why not give the gift of health. According to a recent survey, health-related gift items are topping holiday wish lists and providing a creative way to show just how much you care. The Wii Fit has attracted millions of people to the world of video games. Now Wii Fitness offers a range of new features and enhancements that allows the user to customize their own person workout plans to fit their own individual fitness and weight loss goals.
Do you want to reinvigorate your work? Then you might want to invest in the Wii Fit. It offers an invigorating workout that is fun and effective. Nintendo an interactive software/hardware package has sold over 80 million consoles worldwide and is known for its innovative gaming experience. It allows the player to experience by actively doing rather than huddling over a console pressing buttons. This is why the Wii is getting such great reviews because it offers a virtual reality experience.
The Wii fit offers strength training techniques (upper, lower and core body exercises) , aerobic exercise moves, yoga and flexibility improvement moves. The Wii Fit comes complete with its own special balance board. And it provides a range of fitness statistics, personal goal targets, and graphs which are all great motivational incentives that will keep you going once the initial excitement has worn off. Additional features include step by step tutorials geared to make it easier to master moves. Your Workout Progress is documented on a calendar that keeps track of fitness achievements, exercise goals and weigh-in dates. Users can also receive credit for any progress made while not using the fitness Wii activities, such as fitness walking, biking, hiking, ect. The Wii fit also includes an interactive calorie counter that tracks what players are eating and recommends their daily intake based on individual goals
The Wii Fitness Balancing Board makes working out fun and effective!
The Wii Fit balance board is a very solid board that gives the users the ability to stand on it while performing exercises and playing simple games, improving flexibility while providing a great workout. Essentially, the board is made up of two sets of bathroom scales moulded together to communicate wirelessly with the Wii console. It is so sensitive that it can measure minute changes in your center of gravity.
So what is everyone saying about the Wii Fit?
Well here are some comments and feedback from members of shrinktheplanet-weightloss.com:
- Jessica says: “I LOVE WII FIT! I got it about 6 months ago and i have been playing it practically the entire time. I can really really feel the burn and i feel like i am doing something great for my body. The games are fun and the exercises feel like they work! Also the Yoga is very close to my yoga class I take once a week. I also enjoy the running. One improvement could maybe be including MP3s or better music. But then again you cant store MP3s on the Wii. O well I don’t mind that much!”
- Karen says: “The tracking feature alone is excellent. Keeping track of your weight is a wonderful motivational factor for making healthier lifestyle choices outside of the Wii Fit software.”
More Diet Tips and Tools:
More Diet Articles to support your weight loss goals:
Including an exercise program to your diet will help you lose more weight and get into shape.
- The Kettlebell Workout Program – It is Fun!
- 30 minutes workouts – Interval Workouts to Burn a Higher Number of Calories
- The wave – A New Trend in Exercise
Engage in heart-pumping cardio training without having to leave the comforts of your home with the Marcy AIR-1 Exercise Fan Bike! Spare yourself gy... Read More >